Replacement part help!!

A quick learner from Scarborough, Ontario, Canada says:
Hi, I was directed to this page from a previous email I have sent to you guys. I have attatched 2 images of the lock handle I need. If you can please send me an email back as soon as possible in order to discuss which parts I need to fix my window lock.
Window lock
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe you could use either our 38-096 or 38-095 as a replacement, depending on the size of the fork. See what you think.
A quick learner from Scarborough says:
Whoever is reading this, please help me out! I need the complete set of this window handle. By this I mean the long rod the moves everything up and down. It is a metal or steel piece that operates the window handle and locks.
Profile picture of Tom
Handle? You showed us a photo of a lock. If you need a handle, just send a photo!
A quick learner from Scarborough says:
No, sorry I meant to say lock just like the one in the photo. I really need a long rod, but I don't know what it's called. It's the one that operates the lock of the window. Here is something I found that might be similar. https://www.swisco.com/Wood-Window-Crank-13-1_2-inch/pd/Casement-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-014 I'm just not sure if its the right one for my lock. I don't think the lock will fit on this rod, so can someone find me the right one!!!!
Profile picture of Tom
The 39-014 is a casement window operator. Based on your description, I don't think that's what you have. Can you show me a picture of the part in question?
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.