Replacement parts

A home owner from USA says:

Hello Swisco

Here is the part number for the windows in question.I need replacement part for the window spring and lock




Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20190611-WA0000.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20190611-WA0001.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Mella. Please confirm that the metal channel, not including the end attachments, is 17" long. If so, please see our S351-17 and S390-17. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old balance to see what matches best. You'll also want to make sure that the attachments match exactly what's shown for either of these balances; I'm pretty confident they do, but I can't be entirely sure from your photo. You'll need a stamp option of 1630.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)