Replacement parts

A quick learner from Middletown NY says:
It is hard to see but on the 'a' picture on the right it has a '5' in there. I weighed the window and it is about 19#. There are two coils on each side so it looks like each side takes like 10#. The coils are .5 inches wide and 1 inch diameter. The whole thing when not broken to pieces is about 4 to 4.5 inches long and about 1.25 inches wide. It looks like the S140-11 or the S140-10 would work if it should be selected to be equal to the weight of the window but not sure if that is how it goes or each side is supposed to be at the weight of the window. The ones that were there have two coils and two screws though so I want ensure I order the right ones. I also need the top latches. Looks like they should be the 26-393B. Can you review and confirm? I am on a tight time schedule and need these asap.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0606211117a_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0606211117_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0606211134a_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0606211135_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0606211134_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid the Series 140 will not work here. This is what's left of a 15-180 Pivot Shoe, which uses Series 190 Coil Balances. The Coil Support will be the 15-186 or 15-181, along with the 15-182 Drum. 

To know what spring weights to select, you need to go off stamp codes on the springs themselves. if there are none or you're uncertain, give me the exact weight of the window sash and I can work it out for you. 

For the tilt latches, I suspect the 26-243 and 26-244 are closer. Compare the dimensions and see what you think. 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.