Replacement parts

A handy person from PA says:

I believe I need 8lb Series 140 quick Tilt. Not sure if I need the single coil or double coil blocks. My window is 34 x 53.

The inside depth is 5/8" and the inside width is 1 5/8"  

Thank you

Greg G

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 42C569CE-4063-4FB0-9E2B-ECF7681064F5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0BD109B-4D27-47E2-8B33-7106D8A2021F.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Greg. I cannot confirm if the Series 140 is what you want without seeing the complete assembly, but based on just the cover I would say it is a good bet. You will need to compare the photos and dimensions we show on its store page to your whole assembly to know for sure, though.

Here are more photos of my window parts I need.
Not sure if I need a one coil or two cool series 140. Window size is 34"W x 53"H

Thank you

Greg G
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D768B508-1564-421B-AED6-7656B1B53EF8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 004E3214-D6C1-4C92-A860-F28ABD9A8BFF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AB06AF27-D46F-44EA-B230-E580AE0E7232.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Greg. Seeing these new photos, I do think our Series 140 is just what you're looking for. Since the old stamp reads "8" then you want the S140-8.

Tom
Thanks for your reply. I will order a L and R S140-8. But do I need a single coil or a double coil for my size window?

Thanks

Greg G
Profile picture of Tom

Your photos only show a single coil assembly, but to tell the truth it doesn't really matter. Your old assembly is rated to carry 8 pounds, same as our S140-8. As long as it can hold 8 pounds per side then it doesn't matter if you have a single coil setup, double, or more. What's important is tension, not the number of springs.

Thank you
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.