Replacement parts badly needed. Maybe it's an Andersen?

A home owner from New Jersey says:

Hi All,

The attached photos are of our deck sliding door that just ain't sliding anymore. I would imagine that it's some sort of vinyl clad Andersen 60x72 builder grade door that they used when building all of the townhomes in our neighborhood in the early 2000's. Other windows in our home were Andersen and I just can't see anywhere where it's marked as such. I've also included a photo of the sliding screen door wheel and those are going bad as well.

If I'm going to pull this door off to do this work, I want to replace anything that I'm going to run across while I'm at it. Please make me a list of all parts that you think i'll need to get this door working again and just ask if you more information to clarify what I actually have.

Thanks,

-Craig

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1695.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1697.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1699.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Craig. I'm afraid I'm not sure what you need. I need to see pictures of the specific hardware, especially the rollers, out of the door. If it's indeed an Andersen door, then the 81-128 rollers might be what you need, but this is just a completely educated guess. I'm afraid there's no list for a patio door we can give you. If a part is broken, we need to see it to figure out a replacement. If it's not broken, you can reuse it. I'm sorry we can't be more specific off the bat, but patio door hardware is very generic even across brands, so it's impossible to say what you need otherwise. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.