Replacement parts for window coil housing and balance

A quick learner says:

I purchased these Parts back in 2014. My window keeps getting stuck down at the bottom. They are pulled down Windows so if I bypass that bottom part I can slide the window up. But once I close it, it gets stuck again. I tried to send a picture of my order from 2014, which I kept a copy of. 

I tried to locate the pots but it looks like some of the numbers may have changed. The following is a list of what I had ordered before and hopefully you can locate the part numbers for me. 

The following parts are 16-024 mounting bracket, 15-087 Coral housing pivot, S180-6 6 lb series 180 coil balance, 33-072 screws that were too short. I had ordered two of each. 

Your help is greatly appreciated. I did try to upload from my phone my old order but it wouldn't send my picture. Thank you Pam

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Pam. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. We still have access to your old thread from 2014, and reviewing your photos here I still think the products that you purchased are the right parts for the job. I'm not sure why they might be sticking but I'll do my best to help.

Let's try to narrow things down a little more first. Is this a recent issue or has this been happening since you purchased them? Does the window operate normally other than getting stuck at the bottom? What I mean by that is, does it drag, hang up, or otherwise move poorly other than that one issue? 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.