Replacement parts sent may not be right

A quick learner from USA says:
I ordered 39-094. I do not think this is the correct replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1945.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1948.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1947.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1951.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1946.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, that track doesn't appear to match what comes with the 39-094 kit at all. The problem is that I've never actually seen your track before.

How about the operator? Is that a match, at least? If not, can you show me some photos of that, as well? 

A quick learner from USA says:
Thanks for responding. I think I did send a pic of the track, but I'm sending to you. Did you see the pics of an Anderson printout that I sent as well (the one my handyman thinks is a better fit)?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E5D700B-FEE0-4C20-B820-C2F6000C7EE2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CFA16FA8-40E9-4D2A-B91D-95D3D1004C83.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A2CE991-4634-40DB-86BC-21E9A0EE29C4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AAB05FF7-6480-4C5E-8AE4-72575960D10D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for these new photos. This is the first time I'm seeing any of these, but they're very helpful.

What you have here is a very old style Andersen operator that has not been made in a long, long time. I actually don't know of any modern part that works as a replacement, if any indeed exist.

The two best options you have available to you are going to be the 39-094, which you already have, and then maybe the Truth brand 39-365 as well as the 39-504 track (sold separately). It's important to note that you probably won't get either to work on this window without significant alteration.

These windows are just too old. It's going to take some creative work to get anything to install, and even after that there's no guarantee that a new replacement system will function. I highly recommend having a professional try to do it for you.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.