Replacement partts

A contractor from Wichita, KS says:
Hi, I am needing a couple of handles, a lock, a cover, and a lock keeper for some windows I believe to be Pozzi. The house was built in the 90s. Any help would be appreciated.


User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Your handle is a little different from ours, but see our 39-205. This looks like a good possible match. You also appear to have something like our 39-107 cover. For the lock keeper, see our 38-276 and 38-277. The lock that interacts with those keepers could possibly be our 38-144, but you should double check to make sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)