Replacement pivot lock shoe for a Pella double hung window (made 2003)

A quick learner says:
The end of the balance has a fold which prevents this shoe from being installed. Pictures of the balance and comparing the height of the two shoes are attached. Do you have something like this, or is the next step replacing the balance assembly? The 15-194 is the correct width.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

None of the shoes we carry will fit your balance since it has a groove in the metal channel. With that said, you'll need an all new S795-28 balance. This comes with a 15-195 shoe that will then need to be swapped out with a 15-194 1" inch shoe, which is sold separately. Your balance uses a 15-198 hook instead of a screw tab so this will have to be a custom order. I'll email you a purchase link and price quote for 2 of these balances that you can use to place an order on our website. If you'd like to make any changes, let me know right here on this page and I'd be happy to do so. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.