Replacement plastic piece in spring

A quick learner from VA says:
This is from an MW wooden window circa 2000. The 2 inch long white plastic piece at the end of the spring is what I need to replace since it is broken on the other side. Also, the small metal rod that fits into the hole broke off of the sash. I will need to replace that as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 568E1393-3974-43DD-BA88-22DD96272FA7.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 15-104 Friction Shoe. See if this matches up. For an accompanying pivot pin, see the 26-016.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at