Replacement rollers

A quick learner from US says:
I am looking for replacement rollers for my sliding glass doors. The wheel is 1-1/2" diameter, and the width is 3/4". The frame screw is 1/4:20, and the adjuster screw is 10:32. I have attached a picture of the type I am looking for. Do you have this, and if so, what is the price?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good question. Take a look at our 81-020 concave sliding roller (can be used with our 33-106 screw) as well as our 81-261 concave roller assembly (can be used with our 81-104 screw). Let us know which one of these rollers would make the best match for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)