Replacement sash pins

A quick learner from Asheboro, NC says:
Hello, I am looking for replacement sash pins for a single hung sure lock tilt balance system window that look like this.the home was built in 2001. Thank you for any help you can offer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190602_091444.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190602_091432.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190602_091559.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks a lot like our 26-396. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

Yes...looks perfect ! I'm also looking for sash pins like this...as you can see it is missing the other part of the 'T' and if you have them I can place my order for both at the same time. Thank you so much for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190608_102343.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190608_102228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190608_102202.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. This pivot bar is our 26-089 that someone modified it by drilling a hole and pressing in a pin. We feel you can use the 26-089 pivot bar as is and it will operate the pivot shoe just fine.

Thank you Paul and Tom for your help and quick responses. I've placed my order and hope to have these windows working like new in no time !
Profile picture of Paul

Great! Thank you very much for your order. Please let us know how it works out or if you have any further questions.

Just a quick note to let you know the sash pins worked great and the windows are perfect again. They arrived in just a few days...thank you again for all your help. A++ for your customer service and products !
Profile picture of Paul

That's fantastic news! We always love to hear that. Thank you again for ordering with us, it means a lot. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.