Replacement slide, possible window, and damaged slashes

A handy person from 80537 says:

Hi,

I understand that I most likely have Atrium windows.

Things I know that I need (And one question which may throw it all out of sorts)

-- I know that I need the two lower weather strips for two windows from hail damage. It is in picture sash.jpg Window size:

Stationary window "upper" (the one it's attached to) 38" wide x 28" tall

Sliding window "bottom" (it is not attached to) 40" wide x 42" tall

Strip measures about 38"

-- Two slides 3930-hn (1 set for one window) Pictures slide_number.jpg & slide.jpg

These measure 41" long

--Question: The window in picture ouch.jpg. Does the window have to be replaced for the slider to function properly? The window "bottom" measures 40" wide x 42" tall.

Thanks,

AL 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ouch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3930 BSI balance stamp
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Al. We can help you replace both your channel balance and weatherstripping. For your balance, we need to see better photos showing the nylon fittings on both ends of the part. Those pieces ultimately help us when recommending the correct balance. As for your weatherstrip, we will need to see a portion of it removed and shown to us from an end profile so that we can see its shape. Make sure the sample is as intact as possible, without showing any damage. Measurements are always helpful, so please be sure to include that information as well. 

A handy person from 80537 says:
Hi Manuela,
Sorry for the delay, Covid-19 lockdown.....

Pictures attached show the nylon ends (End_#'s and Other_end#'s) (Sash_side & Sash_side1), & OutterWindow

STRIP:
End_1-End_4 show one end of the strip
Other_end1-Other_end3 show the other of the strip (Cleaver, eh?)
The strip is 41" long (I would need 2)

SASH:
Sash_side & Sash_side1
The bottom and top sash measure: 38"
The side sash measure: 27 7/8" One side of this sash appears to be cut at a 45 degree angle.
I would need 4 of the top/bottom and 4 side ( This is for 2 windows that measure same size)

Outside of the sash, was damaged by hail, this is in picture OutterWindow. Is this something I just caulk? I don't see that it is a replaceable part.

Ouch
The picture ouch.jpg is where the slide went through the plastic part of the window, Does this require a new sliding window? Or...?

Thank you for your time,
AL

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Other_end1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash_side1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ouch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named OutterWindow.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Al. Hopefully I can be of assistance.

Your balance looks similar to our S395-40. This has a 19-005 top and 15-001 bottom nylon fitting. As long as those match up then this should be our best match.

The glazing bead in your third photo looks like our 55-192, though I'm not sure if our dimensions will match up to yours. You'll have to look over our measurements to confirm.

The fourth photo looks to be of your sash's broken top cap. This is unfortunate. We unfortunately can't replace this, and I'm not sure where you will be able to get a new top cap. Your best bet is probably going to be to contact the manufacturer of the window directly. They're probably the only company who could help you with this.

Please let me know if you had any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.