Replacement spiral balances and shoes for Alside 0601 double hung wiindows

A home owner from Livonia, MI says:
Hello! I have a house full of Alside 0601 windows. Many of the spiral balances and shoes are shot. Could I have part numbers for blue tipped 5/8" width spiral balances that are 31", 25", 21", and 17 inch? Also, the shoes appear to be different on the right and left side of the window. The left has a plastic part to insert the window into, and the right has a metal part. I'll need part numbers for those as well. Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window model.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

So long as all the spiral balances have outer tubes that are 5/8" in diameter, and you are obtaining the length by measuring those outer tubes, up to and not including the colored tip, then you need Series 600 Spiral Balances in every instance. I've listed the respective lengths on this page. For the pivot shoes, the first one in your photos might be the 15-046, but there's really no way of knowing from just this picture, as a ton of them look like that. You need to remove it and measure the width and thickness of the shoe to confirm if it matches up; let us know if it differs at all. The second pivot shoe is either the 15-178 or 15-188, depending on the dimensions; again, removing it to compare is the only way to confirm which. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.