Replacement upper glazing

A quick learner from Gurnee IL says:
This comes from a 30 year old Acorn window. I think it is called snap-in glazing. It is 3 feet long and it goes at the top of the window. I have looked at all your pictures on your website but I can't find one just like it. I don't know much about windows, perhaps you can point one out to me that may do the job.

Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6722 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6721 3.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Rick,

Your first photo looks like our 55-069 glazing bead and the second photo appears to be our 55-071 glazing. Please compare the style and dimensions on our product pages to yours to confirm that these will work for you. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at