Replacement window balance

A quick learner from Connecticut, USA says:
Could you please suggest what model will be suitable replacement of attached broken window balance. Many thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220710_173256987.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This pivot carrier appears to match our 15-087. This is designed to be used with the Series 180 coil spring. Just note that you will need to read the stamp printed on the coil band so that you may select the proper weight option.

One last note: it may be a good idea to send us a photo of your old pivot bar, too. The 15-087 has a slightly different style cam compared to yours and I want to be 100% sure that they'll be compatible.

Hello Tom, Thank you for your reply. please see attached photo of old pivot bar. Could you please let me know if the old pivot bar will work with Swisco 15-087. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I think the 15-087 will work perfectly fine with this pivot bar. I am concerned that the "stub" sticking out from your pivot bar might get in the way, but I don't think it comes close enough to the front tip to be a concern.

In an absolute worst case scenario you may have to file that stub down, but I don't think it will be necessary. Odds are good that it will work with our hardware as-is. Just something to keep in mind as a potentiality. 

Hello Tom, thank you again. I'm about to order parts. Before I do, I wanted to make sure I'm ordering everything I need. Could you please confirm below list is all I need for this replacement. Thank you!

2 15-087 Coil Housing Pivot ( 1 for each side)
2 series 180 Coil Balance ( I 'll check the weigh reading and order accordingly) ( 1 for each side)
2 Mounting Bracket ( 1 for each side)
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, this looks perfect to me. The only thing I'd add is a screw for the 16-024 mounting bracket if you cannot re-use your original, due to corrosion or anything else. We use a short #8 like our 33-072.

If the screw is still good though then you can reuse it without issue. I thought I'd mention it just in case.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.