Replacement window channel balance

A quick learner from Florida says:
The pulleys in my tilt vinyl windows are broken. I need to replace the channel balances but want to make sure that I get the right part. 5/8"depth 9/16" width. Length is just shy of 20.5". Can you help me find the right part?
I don't know the brand of the windows, these were installed some years before we bought the house. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B8452B5-AE6F-4235-A3F9-FCD864FE33E4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 979E94EF-1ECB-40BB-87FC-497D70E9D000.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20999051-EA9B-4A14-A471-8A295D4D7CC2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14AC9FD8-D9C6-47E7-97EC-153FB975ADAF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2050
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for writing in. Hm, your tilt balance with a stamp option of 2050 looks like someone cut it down to 20.5". Do you have a similar size window to see what length they used in that window and the stamped number on the channel?

Hi Paul, there is a matching window that had an intact balance. It is also stamped 2050 and it has the same dimensions. It appears that there is a space in the window jamb that could accommodate about 1/2 to 1 additional inch of length.
Profile picture of Paul

OK, thank you for clarifying. I also would like to confirm the identity of the pivot shoe that your balance connects to in the track. Does it resemble our 15-208? Just let us know, thanks.

Hi Paul, yes the shoe looks exactly like that.
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for this information. It appears you will need a custom 21" Series 770 with a 62-105 Hook attached to the cord, and a rivet installed at the top of the balance channel. This balance will have a stamp option of 21E to accommodate a window sash in the weight range of 22 through 26 lbs. We will get this order set up for you; how many balances do you require? 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.