Replacements for 2 Different Channel Balances

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Hello,

I want to replace (2) two 2620 BSI OB and (2) two 3030 BSI FO channel balances

I have included photos of the plastic caps that accompany the current balances.

I also need a Take Out Clip as pictured in Photo #3 which shows the type in the window sash.

I am sending a separate photo & request to see if you have a specific window latching device.

Thanks, Roy M R
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to replace these balances, though they will need to be specially made. Before we begin, can you confirm that both balances are identical, other than size? Once I know that, I'll email you two special orders links for 2 of each.
A home owner from Los Angeles says:
To the best of my knowledge the channels on the right & left side of each window sash are the same. I wasn't sure of the "load" that each one has to carry, and was hope that the ID markings on each would provide that information.

Do you have a take out clip for the one pictured as well as the one in the window sash is missing.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, when I said both balances, I meant between the 2620 and 3030, not between the left and right side of the window. I just want to make sure there is no difference between them other than the size and stamp.

I will send you an order link for 2 of each now, assuming they're the same. If they're not, let me know. For the take out clip, see our 16-002.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.