Replacing Acme adjustable top rollers and bottom guides on mirrored closet doors.

A home owner from Hendersonville NC says:
The set of sliding door top rollers are old and are missing adjustment parts. They are left and right handed. One of the 4 top rollers has an adjustment screw (but I don't know if it an original part) . The bottom guides are probably salvageable, but I would like to replace them anyway, if possible.
Picture #1 top roller with an adjustment screw
Picture # 2 bottom guide
Picture # 3 top guide with adjustment guide missing
Picture #4 top track
Notice- there markings on the top roller parts that might help identify the parts. ACME U.S. PAT. 3750337
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8ED8F98D-58FA-48BC-B2DC-DE9A5C6F708E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CD9D51FF-7735-4605-A35D-A69A0EA4B360.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E01E0404-C8F7-4D93-8960-CC75E5C55E39.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BE4353A2-3943-47FB-BEC2-E4986EABF32E.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Take a look at our 23-026 and 23-027 rollers. Compare our dimensions to your current rollers to see if they match up for what you need. 

Hi Emily,
Thanks for your help. They are not an exact match, but pretty close. If for some reason they will not work, can I return the unopened packages?
Profile picture of Emily

It was my pleasure! You can also view our return policy here.

Thanks so much for choosing Swisco! If you have any future hardware questions please reach out and let us know, we'd be happy to help. 

Hi Emily,
I placed the order for the top rollers and bottom guides that you suggested. They will be arriving next Friday. Where could I find the correct instructions for removing the old parts and installing the new ones.
Thank you,

Bill L
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for your order, Bill! 

Take a look at a previous discussion here where one of our experts explains the installation. 

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions just let us know. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.