Replacing Coil Balance

A home owner from Ohio says:
I need to replace the triple coil balances in my windows but not sure what part to get. I have included a picture of the old coil balance with the #4.0-35". Can you please tell me which part replaces that.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 001.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Can you upload a picture of your pivot shoe removed from the window? We have many, many different types of coil springs but seeing your pivot shoe will help me determine the coils you'll need. 

A home owner from Ohio says:
Thanks for your prompt reply. Here are the pictures you requested.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 001.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 002.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional pictures! This looks like an older version of our 15-199 pivot shoe that's designed to work with the 1/2" thick Series 160 or the 3/8" thick Series 165 coil springs. Look over our specifications and see what you think. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.