Replacing all hardware for old casement window

A home owner from Michigan says:
Hello looking to replace the entire hardware for my window.
I need the Operator, track, handle, latch both right and left sides.

These windows likely go back a far 60's or 70's. can you please links where I find this hardware on your site?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200527_142826.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200527_142830.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200527_142838 - Copy.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Track.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock 4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a very old window. We may have something that can replace this lock system, but so far I haven't had any luck pinning anything down. Please give us just a little more time to research this thoroughly and I promise that I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You have a very old Andersen casement window that made between 1945 and 1960. I have listed the 38-056 and 38-057 along with the 38-135 keeper as possible substitutes; these are the type of locks and keepers Andersen is now using in their modern casement windows. If you're handy, you may be able to get them to work on your older window. 

As for the operator, we have the 39-094 and 39-095 along with the handle 39-286. These are the same story as the locks. They're newer versions Andersen uses now. We also carry a generic style operator, the 39-365 and 39-366, along with the 39-114L handle. I believe it has the same metal guide button at the end of the arm and could fit in the existing track you now have in your window. 

Take a look at all the part listed to see if any of these can help you repair your window.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.