Replacing piece on top of window

A home owner from Savannah, GA says:
The previous information about the channel balances was great. Thank you.

I've run into a problem in that with some of my windows, the piece that attaches to the side of the window and works with the channel balance are broken. Do you carry these parts or know how I can replace them?

I've attached several photos of the piece. It was held onto the window with one screw.

User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, David! Glad to hear our balances worked for you. As for this top sash guide, check out our 18-073. This is a little different, but it's the closest match I could find. Could you get this to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)