Replacing with ? Surface Mount Sliding Door Handle Assembly, 4-15/16" Product Code: 82-005

A handy person says:
Hi, Please see attached pics. The existing door handle is from Citation Doors this number is printed on the inside 919213 Patent 1973 (see attached photo).

I think the replacement part is:

Surface Mount Sliding Door Handle Assembly, 4-15/16"
Product Code: 82-005

But I'm not sure. If so, I'd like to order one. Alternatively, I think the internal part would probably be enough. I think that would be:

Sliding Patio Door Internal lever lock
Product Code: 82-225

That appears to be out of stock however,

Please let me know what you think.

Kind regards,

Richard
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2755.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2756.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2757.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2758.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I agree, our 82-005 looks like the best possible option for your older patio door set. As long as the hole center spacing is the same at 4-15/16" then it should work perfectly fine.

As I do believe this is the 82-005, that means the 82-225 would not be compatible.

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.