Replacing and installing 15-205

A quick learner says:
i have ordered from you a cover for three coil triple support, 15-205. i need guidance from you that if you have a video regarding this particular hardware , how to assemble all three coil together and install , i will appreciate please, thank you.

kirit
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'll try my best to help! First, what coil spring Series do you have? Does it look like either our Series 160 or Series 165 balance? If so, you will need to assemble the balance system outside the window and install it as one piece. Hook all the springs together, with the bottom spring attached to the pivot shoe, then slide the whole assembly through the cutout in the window track. Once they're in, place the 15-205 cover over the three springs and screw it to the frame. Watch the video below for further assistance.
A quick learner from illinois says:
i have series 160 of three coils, my question to you is how to assemble all three coil together, i did not see any video for that, so please if you provide me a video to assemble all three coil , i will appreciate, thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have a video, but it's fairly simple. Do you see how each Series 160 has a rectangular hole, and then a "T" shaped tip? Each "T" shaped tip of one spring fits into the rectangular hole of the one below it.
A quick learner says:
YOU ARE SENDING ME THE SAME VIDEO WITH SINGLE COIL ONLY, MY QUESTION IS HOW TO ASSEMBLE THREE COIL TOGEHTER, SO PLEASE SEND ME TO ASSEMBLE THREE COIL, THANKS.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I wanted to get an answer to you quickly, this should help...
Joining coil balances.
Does this clear up how to attach multiple coils? If not, just let us know and we will try to get something else for you.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.