Roll out window part

A home owner from Hendersonville, TN says:
We have some old roll out windows. This is a working left hand part (noted with an L), I need a right hand. I don't have an idea of what to call it.

Has marking 'pat no 299775' but looking up that patent didn't give me any info.

Any help is appreciated!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey thanks for posting. Check out our 36-015 and see if you think this might be a good replacement.
A handy person from Florida says:
I am so glad I saw this posting. I've been searching for these a very long time for my home. I just ordered some from you! Thanks!!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)