Do I have your 81-020 roller?

A home owner from Milford, OH says:

Hi,

These are pictures of the Roller Assembly I am looking for. I believe it to be a match for your part # 81-020.

My measurements, with digital calipers, are; .850'' across the flair, 1.550'' Height, .750'' width, 1.465'' roller dia.and 2.010'' length. I realize these dimensions are probably more precise than they need to be, and with a ruler, they appear to be the same as your part # 81-020.

Thank you for your assistance.

Ed

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Ed. I agree, the 81-020 looks like our best match. Your dimensions are pretty much the same as ours, give or take a hair. I think it'll work fine.

A home owner from Milford, OH says:
Thanks Tom,

I will go to the web site and order 2 of the 81-020 Roller Assemblies. These will be used on our house in Florida, therefore I will not be able to try them until we return there in June. If all goes well, I will order 2 more.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Ed
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure, Ed. Thanks for your business. If you have any other questions, you know where to find me.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.