Roller for sliding screen door

A quick learner from Potomac, MD says:
I don't see any markings on the screen door. I can send photos of the French door if you need.

There is an adjustment screw on the side, but removing it doesn't loosen the roller. I have seen YouTube videos where you can pry the roller off the retaining clip, but this roller is spot welded to the metal strip that goes inside the frame (towards the outer edge of the door.)

There is this "pin" on the inside edge of the frame (adjacent to the screen material.) It can be pushed in, but I am not sure what part it plays in removing the roller.

Thanks very much for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5567.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5566.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5565.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5563.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5564.JPG
A quick learner from Potomac, MD says:
I figured out how to remove the roller and spring. The width of the spring is 3/8" or 9 mm.

Now, which one is it?
84-001?
84-031?
84-106?
84-107?

Thanks!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2022-10-24 18.39.45.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2022-10-24 18.39.29.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for posting. I agree, the best match for your roller would be one of the our you have listed. These are actually all interchangeable, just different styles. In your case it appears t be a metal wheel, so either the 84-031, which uses a steel ball bearing wheel, or the 84-107, which is stainless steel wheel. It's really up to you which one you want to go with.

How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.