Rollers for glass doors down the shore

A home owner from Wildwood Crest, NJ says:
I'm hoping to locate and purchase (4) rollers for two very large, heaving sliding glass doors at my condo at the NJ shore. These are 30 years old. Hope you can help. John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0018.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0028.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0023.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0022.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0020.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, John. Start by looking at the 81-128. I cannot see the outer housing in your photos, but there's a good chance it's a match for this.

If not, we'll need a photo of the outer housing out of the door in order to find a better match. Let me know!

A home owner from Wildwood Crest, NJ says:
Thanks Tom, it looks close, a little different shape, might work. Do you mean I need to remove a roller and take picture within the door? Outer housing, not exactly sure what you mean.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If you look at our 81-128 photos, you can see that it has a square-ish yoke that holds onto the dual wheel assembly, allowing the assembly to pivot from side to side. I can see the same yoke in your door in your third photo, but it's not in your second photo, which appears to just be the dual wheel assembly.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.