Rollyson Aluminum sliding screen door rollers

A quick learner from Crofton, Maryland says:
See attached photos. Steel wheel, 1" diameter. Please tell me which of your rollers will work for this Rollyson
Aluminum screen door with four (4) rollers at corners.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D4B6EBC2-FDD2-4D79-ADC2-F2E4E9D7B7AF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6902AD81-0738-4F1B-A4AF-59A751D3C5D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D06784DE-6951-4374-A207-DB08D2E6EA9F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 002B0369-CE10-451E-BA6F-8B312E69BE87.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this roller, but it's very similar in design to our 84-075, which was made for Peachtree doors. Look over our photos and dimensions and let me know if you could use this as a replacement.

Profile picture of Tom

Awesome! Thank you very much for ordering with us, we sincerely appreciate it. Please let us know how it works out!

Actually, that was the one I thought might be the closest fit.
I will order four of them plus the flat head screws. Thx for your reply.
Roger, Wilco . . . Out.

R/CSP
Okay, Tom, your "Peachtree" parts fit the Rollyson sliding screen door frame pretty well. There may be a little difference, but the door is functional again. Thanks for the solution to about 25 years of rust :-)
Profile picture of Tom

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear! Thank you very much for confirming, I'm certain this info will help other customers in the future. 

If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.