Rollyson window top bracket #19-037 and other items

A home owner from Maryland says:
Looking to replace 2 sizes of window channel springs on Rollyson windows from the 1980's.

Have a total of 6 windows, but all that remain are the aluminum channels and what appears to be one top guide end as identified below.

Info is as follows-

1) 29" long, model 2830, top guide appears to be part # 19-037, bottom part is unclear.

Other than being able to identify the top guide, I was looking at S371 on your site. (Is this the best bet/)

2) 33" long, marked as BSI 32C. Same windows as 1 above except taller.
Do you have a best recommendation on that.

I plan to buy a pair to see how they fit and then order the rest based on the outcome.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Would you be able to show us pictures of the hardware in question? The stamps on the balances don't tell me what they are, they just indicate the spring strength calibration. We would need clear pictures in order to identify what you have.
A home owner from Maryland says:
Attached are 5 images. Unfortunately there is not much left to show, except the clear wing on what I believe is the top (rivets not spaced close together), and the broken pieces found in the window wells.

I assume if I buy a pair and the guides are a little too wide or deep, possibly I can file them off to fit and use whatever works to assist in any additional orders.

Thanks.
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information and photos. For your Rollyson windows, I believe you are able to use our S371-29 channel balance with a 2830 stamp option as well as our S371-33 channel balance with a 3230 option. They should be able to work as is, or ther is the option of having the balance custom made which would include our 19-037 balance top attachment.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.