Round tube window guide

A handy person from Sacramento CA says:
I have a client that has a few broken tilt latch very much like the pictures that Paul responded with the 26-089P pair white and I'm going to order them. I would also like to order two of the window guides on the sides which is a round tube that screws at the top and has a twisted metal that attaches at the bottom if you can give me an idea what it is called I will check parts.
Note: The house was built in 1985 and the only name I found on the window was Pacific industries.
Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gabe. I'm not sure what part it is you need. Sounds like you're describing a tilt window spiral balance. Browse through that section and see if anything is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)