S380 balance with 7/8" shoe

A home owner from Fort Myers, Florida says:
I need two 31 inch 380 channel balances with a 3030 stamp with the 15-029 shoe and the 16-002 clip attached.

Can you help me?
A home owner from Fort Myers, Florida says:
I have not heard back from anybody. I initially was requiring about two channels but on further inspection I think I need more. I would like a price per item and would it be easier to buy off the shelf and change the one end myself. Can you give me a approx price on shipping to 33908 I will be out until 11 am this morning. Bruce Lindsay
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We are happy to make these custom balances with you. It will essentially be a 31" Series 380 with a 3030 stamp option, but with the 15-005 1" Shoe swapped out for a 15-029 7/8" Shoe. How many balances do you need? Quantity could affect pricing, so I want to be clear on the amount you need before I give you a quote.

You could certainly do this procedure yourself, see the video below; but it's a fairly involved process. Personally I think it would be easier to just let us handle it. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)