S751-25 with a 15-197 shoe

A distributor from Renton, WA says:

Can we get the shoe with 15-197 instead of 15-014?

If so, what is the part#?

Please advise.

Thank you

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can supply that but only as a custom order. Can you tell me what the stamp printed on your balance is? Can you also tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

The customer wants to use 15-197 with your item# S751-25. Does that help?
Profile picture of Tom

Yep, I know. That's what you said in your first post. We can do that, but I'll need you to answer the questions I asked in my first post. Once we have that information, we can get started on that custom order.

When you say "stamp printed on your balance", does that mean option? The option is 24TG and I am looking for 8 sets.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Great, thanks! I'll send you an order link right now for 16, assuming set means a pair.

Thank you for your quote.
Actually my customer needs 8 pcs.
Also he wants to add more items in the cart.
Can we add other items and continue shopping?
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I see. I'll send you the updated order link now.

You can add more things to your cart afterwards, yes. The link we're sending you just adds the custom balance to your cart, it doesn't finalize the order. You can do that when you're all set and ready to check out. 

Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please let me know if you ever need anything else.

Thank you!!
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.