S795-23

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking to purchase (4) of these for a 33lb window.

Please let me know if you need any other information from me.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We'd be happy to supply you 23" Series 795 balances that will have a stamp code of 23G, which can support a window sash between 30 through 34 pounds. This is not a stock item, but we can furbish these via custom order. Also note that our standard Series 795 comes with the 15-195 shoe attached and it attaches to the top of the window jamb with a screw clip. If that all sounds good to you, I've sent you an email with a custom link enclosed to order (4) of these balances. Let me know if you have any questions prior to placing this order. Thanks.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.