S795-28 with custom clips

A quick learner from North Carolina, USA says:
Hello
I need to order several of the S795-28 with clip attachments. I cant send a picture but I understand this is a custom order.
Could someone help me with this? How long does it take to receive the order once placed?
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you specifically referring to our 15-198 hook? If so, this would be a custom order, yes. 

What we do for these is email you a custom purchase link, which acts as a kind of private store page that only you can access. You can then use that to add the custom assembly to your cart so that you may checkout directly from our site, as if it were any other product.

Can you just tell me how many you needed? Our minimum purchase quantity is 2. Can you also tell me what stamp option your balance uses?

A quick learner from North Carolina, USA says:
Hello
Yes, I need S795-28 with balance clips 15-198. The stamp on it says 28B. I need 12 please.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thank you! That's everything we needed. I'll email you a purchase link and price quote right now that will let you add 12 to your cart. You may then checkout as normal.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.