"SNE-IGCC CBA WI" Markings

A home owner from Michigan says:
I have wood, double-hung windows, in my home that are falling down. I've taken them apart and have been able to fix all but one. There are springs that hold the windows up, that are connected to this piece. This one, is broken. There are no other markings on the windows to indicate the manufacturer.
User submitted photos of a friction shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! This looks like our 15-014 Caradco friction shoe. What do you think? Look it over and let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)