Safety stop for vinyl window

A handy person from Jonesborough tn says:
Cannot find brand name or part number, it is a sash stop/ security device that fits in the frame of the windows, it is plastic, any help would be appreciated
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This vent lock appears similar to our 26-148. Compare its dimensions to your own hardware and see how they compare.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)