Sash Pivot Bar

A handy person from Southern California says:
I've got an Anlin Satalina SH H-R20-48-96 AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S. 2-97 window.

I've identified the 6/5 Coil mechanism from another post https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Need-to-know-the-spring-coil-part-number-dual-style-77-141220, but I can't find the appropriate sash pivot bar. It measures 2 7/8 and the end that connects to the spring guide has a "T" end. The only option showing on your site with a similar end is 26-415.

I'm not sure it matters much if I'm replacing the coil with S140-11. Is 26-405 a good match for the S140-11?
A handy person from Southern California says:
Sorry...Catalina not Satalina...

Steve
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The S140 is designed to work with either the 26-405 or 26-398 pivot bar. It can potentially work with others but those are the two that are meant to work with this assembly. 

If you don't think that either of these will work for you, we'll need to see photos of your original hardware removed from the window. Thank you!

A quick learner from CA says:
S140-11 has 2 coils

My window has a single coil should I get the code S140-10?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The number of coils in use doesn't matter as much as the weight they carry. If your window is rated to have an 11 pound assembly on each side, then you want our S140-11. The only difference having more coils makes is that installation might be a little trickier.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.