Sash Vent stop

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for tan Sash Vent stops for Vinyl windows; I am attaching a picture of the type of window stop I am looking for.
These measure 3in long (from top to bottom and 1/2-inch-wide), do you carry theses? Or know who does?

User submitted photos of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Catherine. This is a huge vent lock. I know CertainTeed used a similarly big vent lock, but I don't believe it's around anymore. The largest we carry is the 26-148, which seems a little shorter than the one you need.

You might want to instead consider our 26-387, which is an after market vent lock kit. This could be something you can install in your window. Be sure to watch the video we have on it, which shows how it installs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)