Sash balance

Quick Learner from New Jersey
Apr 19, 2024 10:08 am

I ordered a spring balance from your company, but the shoe on the bottom is not the right shape to fit the pins on my sash. Do you have the part with the different piece on the bottom? You probably can't read it but it says 36c on my current part.

AnneĀ 

Thank you

wedge shoe attachment t lock shoe 36C stamped channel metal channel
4 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Quick Learner from New Jersey
Apr 19, 2024 10:35 am

I just sent email but am adding new photos here. The balance being, string came detached. This is a 36c balance. I ordered a part from you that came with a different shoe, and doesn't have the part on the top for the string to attach. Do you have the configuration I need?

AnneĀ 

pulley system screw tab wedge shoe t lock shoe 36 c stamped channel
5 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 22, 2024 1:39 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us, Anne. It looks like your original balance is a match for the S795-36 with the 36C stamp option. Our balance comes attached with the 15-195 closed-cam shoe by default so we recommend checking your old shoe to ensure it's the same. 

You can also find our return policy here

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts