Sash pin for Jeld-wen window

A handy person from Newton MA says:
I have old Jeld-wen windows I think the model # is DH0087? I need 2 sash pins as in the photo - intact in the window in back, broken off the window in front. does Swisco sell them? Or any other suggestions? Tx ,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B8ABCAC5-5905-433E-8F3F-F55B9130ADB8.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Please see our 26-402 side mount pivot bar. This looks like our best match, but I'm not sure how the sizes compare. Carefully look over our dimensions and let me know if this would be a good fit.

A handy person from Newton MA says:
Thanks that's the one I ordered. Should fit but I may need to file it down a little bit.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, looking at old cases like here it seems like this sometimes had to be done; the good news is easier than replacing the old pivot shoe, so if the old pivot shoe works fine you're fine just filing down the tip of the pin a little bit to get it to work. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.