Sash support broken

A quick learner from Lexington, KY says:

I cannot find any make or model in these windows, but the plastic sash support which connects the sash to the spring is broken in most if not all of my windows. The house was built in about 2003, so they are about 15 years old.

In the attached pictures, the plastic support on the right is broken, and the one on the left is still connected.

The windows are vinyl clad double paned wood windows with the grills on the inside.

Our house has about 20 of these windows and of the four plastic sash supports in each window, one or more is broken.

I am not sure how to get the broken plastic part out to replace it if I can obtain replacement parts, so any suggestion as to how to do that is certainly welcome.

Thank you.

Jay

It looks like it may be your product code 20-022.
Does it look like that to you?
Thanks,
Jay
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Jay. The shoe in your photos looks more like our 15-104. You'll have to remove the jamb liner from the window in order to slide these out.

Keep in mind that if the spring is broken, you'll need an all new jamb liner. These springs are built into the jamb liner itself. I recommend contacting a local mill work, they may be able to help.

Thanks so much. I will check with a local mill work shop.
Jay
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.