Screen Door Latch and Pull

A home owner from Danville, CA says:
Hello-
I have an old screen door and I'm looking to buy a new pull and the latch that goes on the frame. It is a long narrow piece that screws into the frame, so the screen door handle latch connects to it. I need both pieces. See attached photos. Thanks so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8916.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8915.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you tell me the hole spacing, or the distance between the center of each mounting hole? We'll do our best to find a good match for you from there. 

Hello-
Sorry for the delay. I responded and uploaded photos again, but looks like they didn't save. Trying again.

Thanks!
Tara
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E389B97-8CB5-4505-A40C-87C62DA13CA6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 954856E1-F7B8-4497-867B-75EC0A72D9C1.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I looked up your older style screen door handle, and I found that it was a type of handle set that is no longer available. Take a look at the 83-121 handle set. It has the same mounting hole centers as the one you need. See if this might work on your screen door.

Great! I can order and give it a shot.
What about the piece that screws into the door frame, so the handle has something to latch onto? See pictures I previously uploaded.. it's a thin piece that screws in between the frame.

Thanks!
Tara
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tara. I believe either the 85-001 or the 85-011 should work. However I'm leaning toward the 85-011 keeper based on past experience. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.