Searching for 20180

A quick learner says:
Casement window parts. Please let me know if I need to have a count of which way the open out and how to correctly identify that part..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FF7F684F-F2C1-4A66-94A2-CF7DABFF1546.png
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for writing in. It looks like you could have either our 39-031/39-032 or 39-155/39-156. You will need to review their dimensions and compare them to your own to determine the appropriate part. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

A quick learner from Hillsboro Oregon says:
Ok, can you give me Some guidance to measuring them before I order? Also, how much is the kit? And lastly, does that come with the handle you turn to close or open the windows?
Profile picture of Julia
Julia from SWISCO responded:

The key dimension in distinguishing these sets of operators is the length of the link arm. If you look on the product pages you will see that the 39-031/39-032 have a link arm length of 4 7/16", whereas the 39-155/39-156 have a link arm length of 3 13/16". These operators do not come with a cover or a handle, however these are available to purchase separately. They are our 39-107 and 39-205. Finally, all pricing information can be found on our website. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)