Searching for 21328A and 40903R replacement

A quick learner says:
I'm looking for a direct replacement for the Truth 21328A and 40903A hinge sash for my crank out window. The interior white plastic piece has broken. The color is like a bronze/gold color.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It sounds like you might be looking for new casement operators. We'd be happy to help but we would need to see photos of your assembly with the window open so that the entire mechanism is visible. Thank you! 

A home owner from MO says:
You requested that I send photos to help determine exactly the replacement for my old 21328A and 40903R that was actually installed back in 2000. I have read online that a LOT of people have had issues with the white internal piece breaking, just like mine. Please see pictures below.
The window has two identical locking mechanisms. The lock is located on the right hand side of the window frame looking from inside the house to the outside. I figure I will probably also need the 40903R piece since the replacement locks I have seen are different and have a thicker black plastic piece on the inside.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0190.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0188.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Your casement lock resembles the 38-144, which uses the 38-276 and 38-277 keepers. Unfortunately, the internal plastic piece is not available separately but take a look and compare the dimensions to your part. Thank you. 

Alternate image for 38-144
Alternate image for 38-144

Alternate view of 38-144
Alternate view of 38-144

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.