Hi,

Need to purchase 6 x : 17 5 AT Caldwell

2 x 24-14 LF5 CMC 54

extra brackets that they hook into on window,

see photo's

Much obliged.

Andre

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17337641-507D-46A5-B0ED-D8B3680A3C56.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9C83B038-D5DC-4A89-8D1F-C49C373575DB_1_105_c.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I am confident that we can provide you with a replacement balance for the balances you have pictured here but I'll need to see clearer photos of the top and bottom attachments.

One of them appears to have a wheel in the shoe and a clip but I cannot make out the design of these parts. This will be important to see because they will likely need to be a custom order. So we'll need to know the accurate specifications to confirm pricing and availability.

A quick learner from Vashon Island WA says:
As per photo's

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8945B01D-9144-4A08-9F80-EB276FE01808_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F3046B1F-95EE-40FA-B6DB-5301B6303CA2_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BB44196-F2BD-4467-ADF9-9061B9F8610D_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D00862F7-DAF6-43FC-89AD-06C61763B669_1_201_a.jpeg

Thanks for posting! The balances stamped with the 17 5, look like they could be either our S380-18 or our S385-18 channel balance. You'll need the 1750 stamp. Take a look at the diagram below to determine which balances you need for this particular balance. You can use the links above to place the order for these balances.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

The balances stamped with the 24-14 will need to be a custom order balances. I've just sent over an order link for (2) of these balances. You'll need to add them to the cart along with the other balances, before making your purchase, so that they will ship on one order.

Hi,

The six x S385-18 to be added to basket, did add the two 24-14 to basket per the email you send me. Please make sure to include the attached to window brackets for each (per one of two photo's per 1st email.)

Once you send me the complete invoice will pay so we can get the show on the road.

Thank you,

Andre

I'm sorry, I missed the request in regard to the bracket. I do not see a clear photo of the part you are referring to so I am not sure what item you need.

Are you referring to the metal take out clip?

I am not able to send an invoice to you, unfortunately. As explained, the order will need to be placed through your online cart so you will need to be sure to add all of the necessary items to the cart before checkout. You'll be able to view the total cost of the order before submitting your payment.

Hi,

The circled item in the attached photo is what is needed, have an item number? or does it come with S385-18. and 24-14?

An indication on where to locate my "basket" will help.

Almost there,

Andre

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3FBB934C-A379-4B88-894A-7DEACD27D69F_1_201_a.jpeg

Thanks for confirming. The part you are referring to is what we call the top sash guide. It is not sold along with the balances.

We do not carry an exact match for the type of top sash guide you are searching for as your isn't made anymore, however, our 18-009 might be worth considering as a replacement. You will need to trim down the edges from the top of the guide to install them. So please be aware that any altered parts are non-returnable.

Take a look at the measurements and see what you think.

Detail of 18-009
Detail of 18-009

Side view of 18-009
Side view of 18-009

The online cart can be accessed via the website at the top right hand corner of the screen. There is a small shopping cart symbol that indicates the "online cart". Your webpage will be redirected to the cart when you add the items to the cart.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.