Searching for 27HD P/NSI

A quick learner says:
Do you have these items if so I would need 12 of them including the swivel piece.
I have 6 windows, each one needs two track bars and two swivel pieces.
I have added photos because I have no idea what they are called. The bars are 28 inches long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a new type of balance. Before I recommend anything, though, I'd like you to flip the balance over and show me a clear picture of the front end. The stamp you gave, 27HD, is only found on ribbed metal channels, but your metal channel doesn't looked ribbed to me. I want to be 100% sure.

Can you also tell me the exact weight of the sash, down to the ounce?

A quick learner says:
It's not ribbed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16F8851A-7DF7-4329-BC84-4F03CA52C592.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for confirming. In that case, we definitely need that sash weight. Please be as precise as possible; estimates won't do in this situation.

A quick learner says:
Not sure what you mean by the sash there is another stamp next to the 27HD it is P/BSI
Profile picture of Tom

The sash is the glass panel that the balances are actually supporting. Knowing the stamp isn't helpful to me at this point; in order to help, I need you to give me the exact weight of the sash. You can do this by placing it on a scale. Any common bathroom scale will be fine.

A quick learner says:
It is 18.1 lbs
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thank you. So what we'll be making you is our S770-28 channel balance, except we're swapping the bottom clip out for our 62-105 hook. We'll also be using the 28C stamp, which carries  18 through 23 pounds.

I will email you a purchase link and price quote right now for 12 of these. Let me know if you had any questions.

A quick learner says:
No Q. Thank you
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.