Searching for 31253

A quick learner says:

Hello,

Wondering if you guys could help us with the hardware attached (see pictures). It says Truth and number in the corner is 31253.

Please let me know if it's available and the lead time.

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221020_092609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31253 TRUTH
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221020_092629.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221020_092642.jpg
A contractor from Union City, NJ says:

Hello,

Wanted to see if you guys have any udpate on this part?

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Janette

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Janette. We may be able to supply this operator but I will need a little more information first, so that we can verify its make. To start, can you tell me the "elbow-to-elbow" measurement while the arms are fully closed? Refer to the diagram below for an example of what I mean. Can you also tell me what color you needed? 

Please note that if we can supply this operator, we expect there to be a lead time of approximately 5-6 business weeks. Just something to keep in mind as we move forward on this.

Dimensions for 39-083
Dimensions for 39-083

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. Elbow-to-elbow size is 21 1/2" and it's the same exact color as the picture (diagram).
Please let me know if you guys need anything else.

Thanks,
Janette
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! I'm a little confused about what color you need, though. Are you referring to your photo, or ours? 

For the sake of clarity, the available options are bronze, aluminum, and white. 

Good morning,

Yes, I was referring to your picture but please give me price and lead time on 4 (aluminum color).

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for clarifying! Please give us just a little time to look into that and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Hello,

Any update on this? We need price and lead time please.

Thanks,
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that the ball is rolling on getting this part added to our catalog. At this stage it's just a matter of waiting for stock to be made, which we expect to take about 5-6 business weeks. I will notify you here the moment it's in our hands and ready for your review.

Very good!

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please let me know if you had any other questions about this or any other projects. Otherwise, I'll talk to you again once this new part is available!

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! Thanks so much for your patience while we had this part made for you. Please see our new 39-470, which is now in our catalog and ready for purchase at your convenience.

Dimensions for 39-470
Dimensions for 39-470

Alternate view with dimensions for 39-470
Alternate view with dimensions for 39-470

Hello,

We will check them out and order them.

Thank you for your help.

I will get back to you if we have any problems.
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate your business, it means a lot.

Please let me know if we can be of any assistance with this, or any other, project.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.