Searching for 32B BSI pt

A quick learner says:
I believe I have 1/2" x 1/2" Inverted Block and Tackle Balances to replace but I am not sure if that is correct.

They are 33 1/2" end to end (includes clip and post attachment and are stamped "32B BSI pt"

I will attach photos and need to replace both the left and right sides of the single tilt out pane.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom of Channel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part Stamp on Channel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SlidingLatchL-307.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top of Channel.jpg
A quick learner from Leland, NC says:
I also attached a copy of the plastic sliding latch, but I have found that part. I still need the block and tackle parts.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your balance resembles the S795-32 (32B) but yours uses the 15-198 clip at the end of the pulley cord instead of the screw tab that comes with our stock balances. We can supply these but it will need to be a custom order. 

To get started, we'll need to see an undamaged T-lock shoe of one of your balances with an intact metal cam to confirm the correct shoe for your balances. We'll also need to confirm the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Leland, NC says:

I am adding two more photos showing the posts tips on and off the window posts with the window out.

Each aluminum post slips over a small channel which the two attached photos will demonstrate. The aluminum posts were contained in the T-Lock and had dislodged when the plastic T-Lock bodies broke.

I hope this will give you the information you need. If so, I would like to order 4 of the S795-32 (32B) with the 15-198 clip at the end of the pulley cord understanding this will be a custom order. Thank you so much for your time and help with this matter.

Thank you,

James 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230131_110656.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230131_110747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom of Channel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part Stamp on Channel.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top of Channel.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you've requested. You'll just need to confirm that your metal shoe cam is open as shown in the 15-195B product images below, though that appears to be what your photos are showing. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

Alternate view of 15-195B
Alternate view of 15-195B

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.