Black hardware for Eagle glass doors

A quick learner says:

The black outside part of the hardware is a little bit bent and fell off.

Ellen 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DD6D206C-1B81-4AFF-8433-20DA2B666396.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F90EA1C7-D507-459F-8321-7F7EA6649DE6.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm not sure that we will be able to supply a handle set that would work with your door but we would like to see the mortise lock in the center of the door to confirm. Thank you. 

A quick learner says:
Here are pics of the lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D60DE424-83CF-437B-AB9E-203E946239E3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 86E98B2E-5818-4DB0-89E5-276104FB5AB8.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! 

Your mortise looks like our 82-260. That means that you might be able to use our 82-086 lockset.

Now, I'm not 100% sure that this will work. Your old handle set still has a very different design compared to ours. However, assuming that they're both compatible with the same mortise, and assuming that they both have the same 3-15/16" hole spacing, then I think it's a good bet. At the very least it's worth considering.

Look over our 82-086 and see what you think. Feel free to ask any follow up questions you may have, we're always here to help.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.